Subject: Re: Lightwave convenience feature...
From: [email-masked]
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 1996 05:18:42 -0500

On Thu, 25 Jan 1996, "Daniel J. McCoy" <[email-masked]> wrote:
>At 08:37 PM 1/25/96 -0500, Brenden Mecleary wrote:
>>one object/attribute to another.  I say this because I deal with a lot 
>>of symmetrical objects in some of my models, and although I can clone 
>>them, I sometimes make changes after the clone that I don't want to 
>>have to input manually.  Or for example, I would oftentimes like to 
>>have a lens flare fade with the intensity of a light.  I think it would 
>>be great if I could just create one envelope and then copy it into the 
>>other one!  I don't think this would be too hard to code in (it seems 
>>downright easy, in fact), so maybe it could end up in Rev. D?
>
>Couldn't you save the envelope of the one and load it in for another already?

	Yes, of course he could.

******************************************************************************
** [email-masked]                     |  Synergy Graphix & Animation   **
** Welcome to Seattle!  Have a latte'!     | Technical Subjects a Specialty!**
** Don't make me force it down your throat.|     "OK!  Wind the frog!"      **